Latest activity

• Л
    Ленин reacted to Liam's post in the thread What do you do? with Love Love.
    I actually love to garden, but yeah, urban living and all. NYC is like one big concrete jungle. I love staying at my friend's house in...
  • B
    Actually Cleanthess opened a thread for Bandeira and translated several of his poems. There are several posts, you contributed the poem...
  • Leseratte
    Leseratte reacted to Rodica's post in the thread Recent Purchases/Borrowings with Like Like.
    I forgot to mention that I read the Romanian translation. I don't think you will perceive the book really long, it's more of a...
  • Leseratte
    Leseratte replied to the thread What do you do?.
    In Portuguese the name of this flower is "Perfect Love " and in German "Little Stepmother" because of the sullen expression of its "face".
  • Leseratte
    Leseratte reacted to alik-vit's post in the thread What do you do? with Love Love.
    It's viola tricolor. Russian nickname of this flower is Eyes of little Anna (Anyuta), which is a little bit scary. This time of year we...
  • Stevie B
    Stevie B reacted to Rodica's post in the thread Recent Purchases/Borrowings with Like Like.
    I forgot to mention that I read the Romanian translation. I don't think you will perceive the book really long, it's more of a...
  • tiganeasca
    tiganeasca reacted to alik-vit's post in the thread Recently finished books? with Like Like.
    Mia Couto, Sleepwalking Land - I think, it's his best novel. (But I didn't read whole Sands of the Emperor, only its first volume...
  • tiganeasca
    tiganeasca reacted to alik-vit's post in the thread What do you do? with Like Like.
    I know, folks, you are not big fans of gardening, but I want to boast of my newest "pet". It's imperial fritillary. I planted the bulbs...
  • alik-vit
    alik-vit reacted to Rodica's post in the thread Recent Purchases/Borrowings with Wow Wow.
  • R
    Rodica replied to the thread Recent Purchases/Borrowings.
  • Bartleby
    Bartleby reacted to Liam's post in the thread What do you do? with Love Love.
    I actually love to garden, but yeah, urban living and all. NYC is like one big concrete jungle. I love staying at my friend's house in...
  • Bartleby
    Bartleby reacted to alik-vit's post in the thread What do you do? with Love Love.
    I know, folks, you are not big fans of gardening, but I want to boast of my newest "pet". It's imperial fritillary. I planted the bulbs...
  • Liam
    Liam reacted to alik-vit's post in the thread What do you do? with Like Like.
    Amazing foxgloves! And very beautiful hydrangea!
  • Stevie B
    Stevie B reacted to waalkwriter's post in the thread Recently Begun Books with Like Like.
    Well, I must say I've been very impressed with the English translations for the major Japanese writers. Some very good works.
  • Benny Profane
    Benny Profane reacted to Liam's post in the thread What do you do? with Love Love.