Thread: An 18 Year Old Nigerian with a Cultural Blog

Nigeria An 18 Year Old Nigerian with a Cultural Blog

My name is Nyimeate Obari, your average Nigerian boy. Skinny, mischievous, bold and a voracious reader (maybe that isn't a general norm). I have decided to spend the rest of my days (while studying law in the University of Lagos) to pursue a project of maintaining a Cultural Blog for my country.
    I have set out to meet the ignored masses of my country and look for solutions to each problem my country has faced since the 'independence'. I hope to attract readers from all over Africa because I would love to feature non-Nigerian posts from time to time (if you have any post contact me on nyimeate.p@gmail.com). Take a look at the blog, leave your reviews and follow. This is my way of helping Africa and you can be part of it. obarian.blogspot.com

Default Re: An 18 Year Old Nigerian with a Cultural Blog

Hey Nyimeate! My name is Alex van Eeden and I live in South Africa! I also have a blog (https://alexvaneeden.wordpress.com). I would love to write for your blog from an outside Nigeria perspective, and I think it would also be great for you to write on my blog from an outside South Africa perspective! Let me know what you think! My email is alexve@hotmail.co.za.