Database Error

Heteronym

Reader
There are strange things happening on the website today. Every time I post something, it says database error. My thread on Luandino Vieira apparently has 0 posts, although me and Stiffelio have posted there four times.

There are also threads sometimes I can see, but sometimes can't, like Eric's thread on Greece in General Chat.

Eric

Former Member
Yes, I had a lot of trouble yesterday on the Etgar Keret thread when I was trying to reply to Leyla about that author. Has the problem been rectified?

Stiffelio

Reader
Navigation within sections and threads has been very confusing since the last couple of days. Some sections are highlighted as having new messages posted but once in there you can't see the latest messages. Or you need to guess which threads have new messages.

Eric

Former Member
This problem has occurred before. When your message is 0 or minus-something, there is definitely something wrong.

Cleanthess

Dinanukht wannabe
To my Spanish speaking friends. We WLFers no estabamos muertos, andabamos de parranda-tabase error. (We were not dead we were just having issues, as the immortal Spanish song says.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VEJ0ybcnfN4&feature=related

And yes, those are the Joaquin Sabina and the Joan Manuel Serrat singing on that video (kinda like the Leonard Cohen and Bob Dylan of Spanish speakers, or like Caetano Veloso and Chico Buarque, or like Lucio Dalla and Lucio Battisti, or like Leo Ferre and George Brassens, or like Becaud and Brel...).

Last edited: