Monitor support

Eric

Former Member
I hope the monitors (i.e. people we can identify) will try to diminish the number of anonymous therapy & lunacy merchants who seem to have decided that this forum is a playground for sanity-deprived baiters (master, or otherwise).

I like discussing with others, even if I don't agree with them; we can learn from one another. But seriously disturbed serial thread-spoilers should be persuaded to populate other chatsites. They will be welcomed with open arms to some. Hundreds of words about the poster himself, plus nothing else, do not interest most of us here, except now and again as a bit of a lark. (Witty puns on the word "lark" welcome.)

Liam

Administrator
Would you like to give us a hit-list, Eric? I'm sure something can be arranged, :p.

Eric

Former Member
As my name does not happen to be Galtieri or Pinochet, I shall desist from naming names (or throwing people out of helicopters). But it must be rather obvious that there exist what we in colloquial British English call "nutters" who get drunk and wade in (through rivers of beer) in order to write about rather irrelevant topics, or provoke.