Liam's latest activity

• Liam
    Liam replied to the thread Pulitzer Prizes.
    So all I have to do is to publish a volume of poetry in Klingon, and I'm good to go? 😂 Kidding of course, but it's funny, I didn't know...
  • Liam
    Liam replied to the thread Non-Writer Obituaries.
    ^I thought he even made a cameo appearance in the film, but nope, I was confused. He definitely DOES make an appearance in Sex and the...
  • Liam
    Liam replied to the thread Non-Writer Obituaries.
    ^I wouldn't put it past them, they've done it once before already, 😵‍💫
  • Liam
    Liam reacted to tiganeasca's post in the thread Non-Writer Obituaries with Haha Haha.
    Haven't read much Bret Easton Ellis, but in my world, the Republican Party is about to nominate an American Pyscho for President.
  • Liam
    Liam reacted to kpjayan's post in the thread What do you do? with Love Love.
    imagine the long wait of one year for this flower to bloom for one night and wilt before dawn ( a life of 6 hrs). Last time, he/she...
  • Liam
    Liam reacted to Rodica's post in the thread Recent Purchases/Borrowings with Haha Haha.
    I forgot to mention that I read the Romanian translation. I don't think you will perceive the book really long, it's more of a...
  • Liam
    Liam reacted to alik-vit's post in the thread What do you do? with Like Like.
    Amazing foxgloves! And very beautiful hydrangea!
  • Liam
    Liam replied to the thread Recent Purchases/Borrowings.
    I was hoping to give it a go when it came out in paperback but now I'm doubtful. I usually trust the taste(s) of my fellow board members...
  • Liam
    Liam replied to the thread What do you do?.
    I actually love to garden, but yeah, urban living and all. NYC is like one big concrete jungle. I love staying at my friend's house in...
    • Provincetown1.jpeg
    • Provincetown2.jpeg
    • Provincetown3.jpeg
    • Provincetown4.jpeg
    • Provincetown5.jpeg
  • Liam
    Liam replied to the thread New & Notable.
    ^I just saw an advert on Youtube for Michael Cunningham's The Hours, which they've turned into an opera (playing at the Met). The great...
  • Liam
    Liam reacted to Daniel del Real's post in the thread Paul Auster (1947-2024) with Like Like.
    Here's the letter Hustvedt wrote about her husband's death: https://www.instagram.com/p/C6eG0lyAgR-/
  • Liam
    Liam reacted to tiganeasca's post in the thread New & Notable with Haha Haha.
    Oh. :oops: (Who knew?) Well. All I have to say in that case is: thank goodness!
  • Liam
    At the risk of stating the obvious, Dave, no one is exactly alike anyone else, 🤭
  • Liam
    Liam reacted to tiganeasca's post in the thread New & Notable with Haha Haha.
    That's easy. He ain't Austen (or Woolf either).
  • Liam
    ^And what is your beef with Cunningham? 🤔