tiganeasca
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Kudos on your funny post this morning. By the way, I've been following the lively back & forth between Uemarasan and Salixacaena. I hadn't made the connection earlier, but I'm now guessing Salixacaena is the same guy I used to argue with regarding his puffed up Nobel Prize prognostications. Anyhow, both of these guys have the ability to liven up things with their snarky posts, don't you think?
    tiganeasca
    tiganeasca
    I wasn't ignoring your question. I literally just stumbled on this comment. Apologies for the late response. Actually, I disagree. I think their ad hominem attacks are out of place on a public board. If I were visiting, this kind of stuff would turn me off completely. They can say what they want to in private. I think it's very out of place.
    But then, it stopped. So I guess we're okay til next time.
    Why the angry response?
    Stevie B
    Stevie B
    Probably a good idea to wait a bit, but even some time later, I still can't believe he made the comment.
    tiganeasca
    tiganeasca
    Couldn't wait; tried to be diplomatic-ish.
    Stevie B
    Stevie B
    Just read it. I think you found the right balance. I also think short and direct was the right approach. Hopefully, you gave him something to think about. It will be interesting to see how he responds.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…