Birthday List-Update

Leseratte

I have compiled a small birthday list of some members, during a discussion comparing members birthdays with writers birthdays.
Up to now the names on the list are: Mr. Pumpkin, Benny Profane, Morb, Stevie B, Liam, Ludus, Tiga, Septuarisen, alik( need to confirm the exact day), Verkovensky, Jayan, CR.
If you want to be included (birthyear optional), excluded and/or receive a copy of the list, please PM me.
If you don´t like birthday lists, you don´t have to do anything.
Because of privacy matters the correspondence and the sending of the list after update, will all be through PM.

tiganeasca

I have compiled a small birthday list of some members, during a discussion comparing members birthdays with writers birthdays.
Up to now the names on the list are: Mr. Pumpkin, Benny Profane, Morb, Stevie B, Liam, Ludus, Tiga, Septuarisen, alik( need to confirm the exact day), Verkovensky, Jayan, CR.
If you want to be included (birthyear optional), excluded and/or receive a copy of the list, please PM me.
If you don´t like birthday lists, you don´t have to do anything.
Because of privacy matters the correspondence and the sending of the list after update, will all be through PM.
Ahem. It appears that one birthday is conspicuously absent from this list. Yours!