Delphi classics

shipeichong

I just discovered Delphi classics today, It is a publisher of public domain works. It sells complete works of classics' authors at cheap price. Just bought the complete works of Bram Stoker.

Last edited:

Benny Profane

Just discovered this publisher of classics ebook. It offers complete works of author at low price.
I like this publisher as well. I thought of creating a thread based on this publisher.

Thanks for the thread! And very welcome to our board! ;)

Last edited:

Benny Profane

From Delphi Classics' newsletter:

Four hundreds years today saw the first printing of one of the great wonders of the literary world: Shakespeare's First Folio. Published in 1623, seven years after the Bard's passing, it was the first printed edition of the collected plays. Without this achievement, we would have lost half of Shakespeare's dramatic work. For more details about this historical day, please see the special Folio 400 webpage, with valuable research, interactive guides and weblinks to bard-themed media planned for this period.

Celebrate Folio Day 400 with us by downloading a free copy of our bestselling William Shakespeare eBook. Featuring a plethora of Shakespeare-themed images, bonus texts, apocryphal plays, Elizabethan word glossary, special Quotations section and many biographies, our Shakespeare edition is truly "not of an age but for all time!"

Special Offer: Buy 1 Get 1 Free on All Renaissance, 17th Century and Playwrights Titles​

To coincide with Folio Day 400, Buy 1 Get 1 Free* on all Renaissance, 17th Century and Playwrights titles. From Shakespeare's contemporary playwrights to the Italian and Northern Renaissance artists; from twentieth century dramatists to Jacobean poets and philosophers - this offer includes an array of amazing titles.

Browse all qualifying eBooks here.

No coupon required; just start adding titles to your cart!

SpaceCadet

Quiet Reader
I do not have much time at the moment, so I cannot have a thorough look into this Shakespeare's First Folio celebration. I just had a quick look into the Folio 400 webpage (as linked in the @Benny Profane post above ) and was amazed by the look of the original writing. Thanks for this Benny!