Happy Birthday,@tiganeasca

Benny Profane

Happy Birthday, Dave! Much love and respect!

Thank you for improving my life doing a lot of reviews of neglected authors!
Thanks to you, I could discover many, many authors around the globe who I coudn't imagine to read before!
Thank you again for having so much passion for books!

Cheers!!!

Last edited:

tiganeasca

Thank you, my dear Bücherwurm and all my other good friends here for the kind wishes. I'm not sure how you found out (I didn't post my birthday, I don't believe), but you got it right. I will do my best to celebrate as if you could all be here with me. In fact, the invitation is open: anyone who wishes to come celebrate is most welcome to come to Chicago and I promise to take very good care of you! But you need to come in the next few weeks, because mid-October we are off to Lisbon (where I hope to meet and enjoy the good company of Hugo, aka corswandt!).

Leseratte

Thank you, my dear Bücherwurm and all my other good friends here for the kind wishes. I'm not sure how you found out (I didn't post my birthday, I don't believe), but you got it right. I will do my best to celebrate as if you could all be here with me. In fact, the invitation is open: anyone who wishes to come celebrate is most welcome to come to Chicago and I promise to take very good care of you! But you need to come in the next few weeks, because mid-October we are off to Lisbon (where I hope to meet and enjoy the good company of Hugo, aka corswandt!).
Your birthday is on the list! I hope I haven't been Invasive by opening the thread. Good celebrations there in Chicago!