How do I create links?

Stiffelio

Reader
I realise this may be a stupid question, but I am at a loss as to how to create links from a) one thread or post onto another thread or b) from another internet source (e.g. an article, a picture, etc.) onto a thread within this forum. I mean, I know how to manage if I just 'copy/paste' the http: address from my browser but I know that's not the correct way to do it.

I'd appreciate your advise. Thanks.

If you copy and paste a URL address from your browser, you will create a hyperlink in your post. Or you can do it the maddeningly slow way and click on the hyperlink icon below the smiley icon and type it in.

Now you tell me how the hell you put the stars in yellow?

Hey Daniel,this will be a bit harder.The all list and discussion comes from a forum Palimpsest - Powered by vBulletin to give to cleopatra what belong to ceasar.(Who have notice that Bjorn-to-be-wild has also the yellow stars.)
So i copy past from my list there to the list here.
Also the immense avantage of the pile of crap icon,very usefull sometime.

Now tell what the weather like in Guadalajara.:D

First you open twice WLF on two different windows.

You use one window to write you post,the other to copy the quote you want.Say you quote me,copy/past,Backward,quote Eric,copy/past,backward ect...

Got it.
It toke me two years to figure it out.

The flag icons are below the Trackback which is below the window you type in. It is called Post Icons.

The yellow stars are reserved for highlighting interesting threads in the forum lists.

The ugly brown stars are for grading books and they are with the smilies.