Searching the forum

peter_d

Reader
I've tried to search the forum a couple of times to see if I could find any info about a particular book I was going to read. When I search for certain words or names I only get an overview of the threads in which it is mentioned. That means I sometimes have to wade through very lengthy threads before I get to the post I am interested in. This also happens when I tick the search in posts box.

If it isn't possible, I think it would help if we would move away from posting entire reviews of books on the recently finished books thread and instead post a link there to a new thread about that book in the relevant section. Exactly like Liam did with the book by Andrée Michaud the other day.

garzuit

Former Member
I'm joining Peter with the request to make the Search function a bit more user friendly. Is it possible to show us the exact page in the thread where the author/book is mentioned, instead of just showing you all the threads? It's impossible to go through all pages in topics like the Nobel speculation threads.

Last edited: