Where have all the women gone?

Flower

Reader
I found this guy yesterday on the "Hot guys reading books" site. He was between all the obvious hot guys and to me he stands out. I love his style and the look on his face! :)

Cuteguyreading.jpg

Daniel del Real

Great blog! Inspired, I googled "Hot Girls Reading Books," but there appears to be no comparable site.

Maybe it's time for a members' photo thread.....!

Well, I was looking for "Hot Bikinig Girls Reading Books" but guess what? It seems that place only exists in my imagination or my dreams :p

pesahson

Reader
I found this guy yesterday on the "Hot guys reading books" site. He was between all the obvious hot guys and to me he stands out. I love his style and the look on his face! :)

I'm glad you liked the blog. And this guy is certainly enjoying the book!

As for hot girls reading books I only found this. She is reading a book, no nudity though.

Girl-Reading-in-a-Forest-books-to-read-3033292-449-604.jpg

Daniel del Real

I'm not sure if this is what you had in mind but there you go:
Miss Norma Jeane and Ulysses :D

That's a good start, thanks Meropi.

I'm glad you liked the blog. And this guy is certainly enjoying the book!

As for hot girls reading books I only found this. She is reading a book, no nudity though.

That's a good picture. That three seems very comfortable though I'd be a little afraid it goes down and I end up in the creek with a wet book.

However, my favorite definitely would be this pic

readingG_228x272.jpg

Last edited:

Mirabell

Former Member
Mirabell - this could maybe be a nice format change for shigekuni.

Li'l tantalizing hirsute review of the new Jonathan Franzen...

Just a suggestion.

I'm always naked when I write my reviews...but you do not want documentary evidence of my glorious clothelessness.