WLF Prize in Literature 2023

How many writers should our shortlist consist of?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bartleby

With 29 nominations so far, a shortlist has taken shape already, with 4 distinct names high up in rankings. Is there anyone who hasn't submitted their choices yet? I'd said the nominations were up for a week, but if there's no one else, perhaps we can agree on revealing it in a couple of days?

kpjayan

Reader
With 29 nominations so far, a shortlist has taken shape already, with 4 distinct names high up in rankings. Is there anyone who hasn't submitted their choices yet? I'd said the nominations were up for a week, but if there's no one else, perhaps we can agree on revealing it in a couple of days?
Would you also list out all the names being nominated. There would be few names that I'm not familiar with, and would like to check them out.

hayden

Mmm, I'd give it a few more days. Just in case.

Bartleby

I didn't use the google forms link. Should I do that, as well?
oh, didn't you? hmm I would very much appreciate it, otherwise I'd have to double check whoever voted only here and through the link. Here it is, btw.

If anyone else hasn't submitted their nominations via the google forms link, I would be very much welcome if you did so ? !

Last edited:

Stevie B

Current Member
oh, didn't you? hmm I would very much appreciate it, otherwise I'd have to double check whoever voted only here and through the link. Here it is, btw.

I anyone else hasn't submitted their nominations via the google forms link, I would be very much welcome if you did so ? !
Done! I just need to know your paypal address so that I can pay you to ensure the counting is fair.