Nobel Prizes in Literature 2019 Speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

meepmurp

Y'all. I'm a longtime-listener-first-time caller-type and will probably never post anything again but I have to say not getting the chance to follow along with your debates this last week or so was TORTURE. All I was left with was the extreme bitterness of that Complete Review guy...

Stewart

Administrator
Staff member
A reminded that once the prizes are announced this thread will close as the speculation is over.

I'll create two separate threads - one for 2018, one for 2019 - so give me a minute to catch up and get those threads created and the citations logged.

Bartleby

Oh, and I ran across this group on goodreads in which a guy was cheering we went down. Saying we'd have an aneurysm after what Olsson said about the prize now focusing on non-Europeans and women more.
What a dumbass...

Ludus

Reader
There were some conspiracy theories stated at the woods, telling the Swedish Academi shut us down as we were getting closer to the real core of their decisions: The Nobel Library ?
I was tempted to think that at some moment, but it was just a mental fart out of pure frustration ?

Status
Not open for further replies.