The youtube music video thread

Flower

Reader
I have just come across this wonderful french music!

Its a new danish band which has a love for France, french films and music. They are all very experienced musicians who has just come together with this new band and new album.

To me the music sounds VERY french and the lyrics are in french, not that I understand much but it doesnt matter. It has such a fine feel to it and reminds me of my childhood somehow. I get the great pictures in my head of old french movies when I listen to the music.

cours lapin on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

Kpjayan-
I love classical Indian music,I had a CD i lost and i have been trying ever since to find back the same pieces(no name on it and singing it,well,it was instrumental,and poeple felt sorry when i did)

Flower-
French will love this,love it.
They are spot on.
The wispering voice,minal instrumentation.
Poetic texte.
The lot.

This is why i went to Brazil,a French add that changed the life of many a boy of my generation.HUmmmmm.... madre de dios...
YouTube - Chico Buarque - V?deo Clip - Essa Mo?a T? Diferente

Flower

Reader
Flower-
French will love this,love it.
They are spot on.
The wispering voice,minal instrumentation.
Poetic texte.
The lot.

This is why i went to Brazil,a French add that changed the life of many a boy of my generation.HUmmmmm.... madre de dios...
YouTube - Chico Buarque - V?deo Clip - Essa Mo?a T? Diferente

I also thought they were spot on with their sense of french! - but nice to get a Frenchman?s word for it! So I have just ordered the CD. Reckon it will be get for lazy autumn afternoons....

The other one, it sure does sound like a french song with a touch of Brazilian in it...and I can easily tell why you like the video! ;)

Daniel del Real

Ok, Here's the first video from the new Alice in Chains album

YouTube - Alice in Chains - Check My Brain (HD)

Am I the only one that thinks that this is no longer Alice in Chains? Although the instrumentation and the back vocals from Jerry Cantrel remain pretty much the same, I just don't like the new singer at all.
I personally think that if they wanted to continue (I don't know why they did) they should have stayed with Cantrell solo on the vocals. He has proven he is a great singer, I personally liked his solo records.

Jayaprakash

Reader
The song on the new Alice In Chains album are pretty boring. I thought their self-titled album was a little under-cooked in parts but this one is almost raw. Anyway there's tonnes more bands doing the stoneristic downbeat riff thing way better than AiC are at this point, no sense wasting one's time on people rekindling their rock star dreams.

Jayaprakash

Reader
I like throwing together my own terms for music. Some people get paid to do it; I do it for the sheer love of opaque phraseology.