Non-Writer Obituaries

Ben Jackson

Did remembered the first time I heard Tina Turner's The Best and What Love Got To Do With It when I as about ten years old, though since then I have heard other songs of hers, some with her erstwhile husband Ike: Proud Mary and River Deep Mountain High (two of my favourite songs released from the last century). A powerful musician no doubt with numerous disciples of her music. All time favourite song--- Private Dancer, so sensual.

Benny Profane

I know she passed away almost 30 days ago, but I'd like to register this fact here.
As nobody said about this, I think it's suitable to mention her obituary on her honour.

Margit Carstensen, one of the muses of Rainer Fassbinder, passed away on June 1st.

She starred some classic films such as Petra Von Kant, The Coffee, Martha, Chinese Roullette, etc.

Last edited:

Leseratte

I know she passed away almost 30 days ago, but I'd like to register this fact here.
As nobody said about this, I think it's suitable to mention her obituary on his honour.

Margit Carstensen, one of the muses of Rainer Fassbinder, passed away on June 1.

She starred some classic films such as Petra Von Kant, The Coffee, Martha, Chinese Roullette, etc.

Thanks, Benny, I didn´t know that.

Benny Profane

I don't know if I could link full feature-films here due the copywrights' owners but, for all those interest in Fassbinder's movies, there are some movies on YT and Internet Archive with subtitles in English, Portuguese and Spanish.

The legendadlry Nora Helmer (The Doll's House) is still available on YT.

Enjoy them!

Leseratte

I don't know if I could link full feature-films here due the copywrights' owners but, for all those interest in Fassbinder's movies, there are some movies on YT and Internet Archive with subtitles in English, Portuguese and Spanish.

The legendary Nora Helmer (The Doll's House) is still available on YT.

I haven´t thought of that, there never has been any problem most good movies have been removed from YT anyway. But If there is any problem, administration is free to remove the video.