WLF Virtual Meet-up

Rodica

If it's Saturday, the time doesn't matter to me. I'm quite nocturnal, the only times I feel miserable are between 5-8 a.m., (every day when I go to work ?) but I’ll manage even then.

redhead

Blahblahblah
Not sure if a date was officially chosen, but I'll be busy this coming weekend so I may need to sit this out

Leseratte

A taste of Brazilian Carnival. (By the way the glamorous clamor is busy going on outside).

The formal Carnaval groups (called "Samba Schools"). Best Moments. Each "school" has it´s own theme, these year most of these were connected to the African roots.

The Common Reader

A taste of Brazilian Carnival. (By the way the glamorous clamor is busy going on outside).

The formal Carnaval groups (called "Samba Schools"). Best Moments. Each "school" has it´s own theme, these year most of these were connected to the African roots.
Bote a fantasia e caia na folia. É Carnaval!

Bartleby

Hey, everyone!

So, about our meet-up, I believe we were thinking of doing it this coming weekend. Is everyone on board? It'd be very nice to see as many people as possible, so please tell us if you're interested in participating, and what day of the weekend would be best for you :)

We usually make our video calls via Skype.

As for the time of the meeting, we have the suggested hour of start (the calls usually take quite a long time, so don't worry about coming up a bit late, whenever you are able to) :

9 am Lázaro Cárdenas (aka Leo) time
11 am Guadalajara (and Chicago) time
12 pm New York time
1 pm Rio time
5 pm Lisbon time
6 pm Amsterdam/Kraków time
9:30 pm Bengaluru time
12 am (midnight) Manila time
1 am Tokyo time

Feel free to make any suggestions regarding time and date. Hope to see everyone soon!

tiganeasca

Hey, everyone!

So, about our meet-up, I believe we were thinking of doing it this coming weekend. Is everyone on board? It'd be very nice to see as many people as possible, so please tell us if you're interested in participating, and what day of the weekend would be best for you :)

We usually make our video calls via Skype.

As for the time of the meeting, we have the suggested hour of start (the calls usually take quite a long time, so don't worry about coming up a bit late, whenever you are able to) :

Feel free to make any suggestions regarding time and date. Hope to see everyone soon!
Oooo. I thought we did them on Zoom. Hmmm. Not sure I have Skype, better check.

In any case, I have an appointment at 12 noon on Saturday and sometime (not yet decided) on Sunday. If I have to get off the call and get back on, I will. But I am definitely looking forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones! (Even if PhilD is going to be sleeping. I mean, what's more important: sleeping at 3 a.m. or meeting with us? :rolleyes: )