WLF Virtual Meet-up

tiganeasca

Many thanks to Bartleby for his efforts! It was a wonderfully convivial group and I was only sorry when I had to leave (admittedly after 3 hours or so). It was a pleasure to meet some wonderful new friends...alik-vit, Rodica, Leseratte, Lenin (even PhilD before he toddled off to sleep) ...and to see old ones like Common Reader, redhead, and nagisa (and lucasdiniz)! The conversation was fascinating, informative, and fun--as always--and I learned a lot. My only regret is that there weren't more of those who so regularly appear on the board. Sadly, we all have outside commitments and it's simply not possible to find a perfect time.
Thanks to all and I look forward to more great conversations on the board!

Leseratte

Sorry to have missed Lucas and Phil, tablet wasn't very collaborative, I could catch just a glimpse of the other ones before the image disappeared.
And thanks to Bartleby and Tiga for organizing the meeting.

Bartleby

Sorry, I couldn't make it to the party. Had to 'transport' my mother back home ( who is suffering from a medical condition ) and wouldnt have been possible to join from an overnight train, in and out of 'networks'.

Will surely join next time..
I'm sorry to hear that! I hope she recovers soon ?!

Leseratte

Sorry, I couldn't make it to the party. Had to 'transport' my mother back home ( who is suffering from a medical condition ) and wouldnt have been possible to join from an overnight train, in and out of 'networks'.

Will surely join next time..